OpDAQ stands for: Operational Performance Optimization through Data Acquisition. We specialize in the development, production and installation of complex instrumentation systems for the effective management of mechanical and energy performance. For more information, please visit our about us page.
Rimouski, Quebec (Canada), is a major maritime cluster for marine research, biomarine and maritime transportation. Internationally renowned and being the hometown of OpDAQ’s founders, Rimouski is the perfect location for the company.
Our office is located at : 1, 8th avenue, Rimouski, Quebec, G5L 2L9.
A major player in the maritime industry and internationally recognized, OpDAQ offers services and products that meet the needs of the maritime industry. With a large network of partners and expertise for more than a decade, OpDAQ is a key player in the marine industry.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com
Or by phone at: +1 418 727 5753
Our offices are open from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm.
OpDAQ offers its products and services to the marine industry worldwide. OpDAQ products can be used internationally and we are the exclusive distributor of KRAL and Binsfeld Engineering products for Quebec, the Maritimes and the US East Coast. For more information, you can consult our achievements page.
Our products & services
Teaming up with OpDAQ for your projects means taking advantage of our expertise, quality service and state-of-the-art products. Teamwork is at the heart of our values, whether it’s working together or with our team, we always work collaboratively! For more information on why you should do business with us, click here
OpDAQ offers three products developed in-house and distributor of the KRAL line.
- OpHMI is an on-board computer that monitors fuel consumption and key performance indicators of vessels. For more information, click here.
- OpFleet is an online dashboard that allows the breakdown of performance data by vessel, crew or type of operation. For more information, click here.
OpTS is a shaft that allows measurements to be taken using these advanced sensors. For more information, click here.
- KRAL offers pumps and volumeters for fluid measurement. For more information, please click here.
OpDAQ offers three types of services depending on your needs:
- System design and integration, this service is customized to implement a performance monitoring or data acquisition system. For more information, click here.
- Sea trials, this service offers a number of tests and sea trials for vessels, such as traction test, endurance test or speed test. For more information, click here.
- Equipment installation and repair, this complete service gives you peace of mind whether it is for installation, commissioning or staff training. For more information, click here.